Monday, April 6, 2015

Interviews in Denver

So while I was in Denver I was able to interview my relatives Susan and Larry Gordon. Since they were both conservative Jews, their answers were fairly different from my aunt's. I also got to spend Passover dinner with them and they invited some friends and family, some of which I knew, and some I had not met before. Susan Larry let me ask some questions at the dinner and I was able to get some good B-roll footage. I would like to thank Susan and Larry for their incredible Hospitality and Kindness. Something interesting brought up at the dinner table was the idea that "You are either an American Jew or a Jewish American" and how Jewish life is different when in a largely Christian Society.

While in Denver I also saw this while driving to and from the airport
Because you're not allowed to park on the shoulder of the road leading to the airport, I wasn't able to get very good shots of this, thing. So I claim no credit for the next pictures below. Credit goes to google images.
This Nightmare steed was created and designed by the artist Luis Jimenez. However, during construction, a piece fell off and landed on Jimenez, sadly killing him, and the project was finished by his son. So in short, this horse is a murderer.
"I know when you're sleeping!"
Also, it's eyes glow red. I was unfortunately unable to go out into the city to collect pictures and footage for my documentary, so this monster will have to fill in the gaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment